Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Lastest Updates

09.09.14  :
So I decided to make an updates page. It's like a bunch of news/updates without having to make a new page every time.
So uh, I'm back?? And this blog has reached over 300 thousand views??!! Jesus christ, y'all a bunch of pervs. My pervs. ♥ ( This page goes out to all of you viewing via Wii's browser and your 3DS fft )
I've gone through the comments a bit to gauge what kind of doujinshi I should add. I want to add a lot, but at the same time, I won't post a doujinshi if the translator doesn't want it re-uploaded. I didn't make the rules, guys. Oh, which reminds me, I've been learning ( not self taught ) Japanese for over 2 years now, so I can find I can read most doujinshi. ( all those あ’s omg ) Therefore, I'm looking into translating doujinshi/manga on my own. Not sure if it's going to be a new blog or this one, I'm still thinking about it. I've been pretty busy, hence lack of updates in general.
Anyways, thanks for reading my rambles if you have and if you made it here, please accept my love and some cookies. ♥ Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment